Triage Day tomorrow

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 23:16:02 UTC 2009

yep, tomorrow after the meeting is officially triage day as per usual.
We have three applicants to the group this week but none has yet sent an
introduction mail, I've asked them to come along to the triage day if
they'd like to anyway, though. Of course, if any of our other recent new
bugzappers members need help or advice on triage topics, do come along
and there'll be people around to ask.

#fedora-bugzappers , after the meeting - be there!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey