Firefox font rendering

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Tue Jun 2 18:18:37 UTC 2009

On 06/02/2009 11:28 AM, Brian Vuyk wrote:
> I don't see any URL in the email :p

Until Gordon sends his in, I have this one in my tab bar on one machine,
waiting to figure out at some point:

   https://jetpack.mozillalabs.com/

I get all square unicode boxes for characters.  I have the Liberation
set as my default fonts.   On another machine, no problem, same settings
apparently.

Looks like Firebug hasn't been updated for this version of Firefox yet
so I don't know which font is actually being selected.

Most sites are fine.

-Bill

http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Cell: 603.252.2606
Twitter, etc.: bill_mcgonigle   Page: 603.442.1833
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/