How to report bugs page revised

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 20:06:00 UTC 2009

Hi, guys. I just made some revisions to the 'how to report bugs' page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs_and_feature_requests

probably the most significant - I cleaned up this bit:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs_and_feature_requests#Tips_by_Type_of_Bug

to link to external pages for each component that has specific guidance
on what information to include when filing bugs. It was getting unwieldy
to have several components just have the information written directly
into that page.

It'd be great to have this information available for more packages, and
expanded for those that are already there. Especially those of you who
are triaging actively, when you get tips from the maintainers about
information that would be useful to include in reports for your
components, either add it to the existing page on the component, or
create a new page (along the lines of one of the existing ones) for your
component and link it from that page. thanks all!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey