Spins and RC composes

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Jun 4 17:03:29 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 09:41:39 -0700,
  Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> Yes, live image testing has been a big hole in our test matrix.  I've
> done some testing ad hoc but not to any great degree.

I have been doing some testing of live images based on current rawhide
fairly regularly. I have been using the games spin plus a few things from
several other F11 repos. So it's not exactly what will be released, but I
have caught some problems ahead of time by doing this.

For F12 I want to do a better job testing the games spin. But I ended up
dealing with video driver and storage rewrite issues a lot and only got
to do some smoke testing this time around.