Is alsa-version 1.0.20 or 1.0.18?

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at alice.it
Fri Jun 5 05:11:07 UTC 2009

Antonio Olivares wrote / ha scritto on /il 05/06/2009 05:22:
> Dear fellow testers,
>
>   I have been running rawhide successfully for quite some time.  On a home machine from which I only have dialup connection I took it to school and updated a Fedora 11 Preview Installation and am running with no troubles or not much at all.  I ran scanModem, the tool from LinModems to identify modems.  It reports alsa version to be 1.0.18, I also run ./alsa-info or something like that that it outputs to /tmp/alsa-info.txt.  I have attached the output of both and see why one reports 1.0.18(ScanModem) and the other the alsa-info.txt has several ones still reporting 1.0.18.  Should not they all match 1.0.20?  Something appears to be wrong, and I'd be better asking than be sorry later.
>
> Attached will be the files.
>
> Regards,
>
> Antonio

!!ALSA Version
!!------------

Driver version:     1.0.18a
Library version:    1.0.20
Utilities version:  1.0.20

--
Antonio M
Mob.+393386586046

Mail by Thunderbird 2.0 Websurfing by Firefox 3.0
Linux Fedora F11 (Leonidas) on Acer 5720
Linux user number 362582

www.campingmonterosa.com
www.roburtennissaronno.com