Triage Day tomorrow

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 22:21:30 UTC 2009

As always, tomorrow after the meeting is Triage Day in
#fedora-bugzappers . We had several new applicants for the fedorabugs
group this week and at least one confirmed new member of bugzappers -
I've emailed all the group applicants to confirm if they want to be
bugzappers and let them know about the triage day, so hopefully we'll
have at least a few people along to join the group and get started
triaging. existing bugzappers, please come along to help get the new
members started if you can!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey