Live from Raleigh, it's Fedora Activity Day! (A list of proposals regarding Fedora Development Cycle)

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 18:33:44 UTC 2009

We've had a very productive 3 days here at the Fedora Activity Day.  Our
wiki page [1] details what we came here to as well as gobby logs of our
work in progress.

Yesterday we identified a number of proposals we could make to resolve
many of the issues we've talked about, and today we created a series of
wiki pages to contain those proposals.

Below you will find a list of the proposals as well as the principle
person responsible for the proposal.  Some of these will be ready for
FESCo review now, some will require more work and discussion, and some
will require others to be finished first.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Milestone_Adjustment_Proposal - Bill
Nottingham

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Israwhidebroken.com_Proposal - Will Woods
and James Laska

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji_Build_Autosign_Proposal - Jesse
Keating

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Critical_Path_Packages_Proposal - Seth
Vidal

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_Frozen_Rawhide_Proposal - Jesse
Keating

I'm sure we'll be seeing more chatter about these in the coming days.  I
would request that if you wish to talk about any of these proposals,
please start a new thread, lest this becomes a giant pile-on thread that
would be difficult to follow in the archives, OR use the discussion tab
in the wiki page for the particular proposal.

For those of you that were able to join our Fedora Talk session and IRC
channel, thank you for your valuable input and I hope we made it easy to
participate as the event happened.

Things are winding down here, a few of us are going to start some of the
groundwork for some of these proposals as well as tackling some of the
other issues identified at this FAD which require no proposal for
change, only time and energy to fix.

I hope you all enjoyed Fedora 11!
--
Jesse Keating