Xorg-1.6.99-6, part 2

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Thu Jun 25 21:21:34 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 13:55 -0700, Rob Healey wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> Is there someone that can help me with the packages or the way to
> downgrade before this weekend?  I only have internet access by benefit
> of my neighbor and that is not on the weekends!

Try koji.fedoraproject.org and look up your packages and then you can
download the version you want.

Then (I guess there is a yum plugin or util to allow downgrade) try rpm
-Uvh --oldpackage package.name.rpm to downgrade it (probably need
whatever deps to satisfy that).

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

Fedora Project - Bugzapper, Tester, User, etc..
miketc302 at fedoraproject.org