2009-06-24 - Fedora QA meeting Recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 21:36:44 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 23:06 +0200, François Cami wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:26:42 +0100
> Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, I don't think I explained it very well and it's not really the
> > most important thing anyway. Let's try and work on collecting the
> > information as the most important thing. For BugZappers - have you
> > checked the page I mentioned in my other reply in this thread, to see if
> > the necessary information for your components are listed there?
>
> Speaking of which, I've made a few changes to
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Xorg/Debugging
> and I'm still unhappy about the result.
> I think it's still cluttered.
>
> Could you guys please have a look and bring some clarity ?

Your re-arrangement looks great to me, thanks for that - I can think of
a possible way to maybe clarify it a bit more, I'll try to work on that
tomorrow and see if it works. But good job!

One quick note: English style differs from French in a few ways. One
common one - in English, it's not normal to have a space before a
question mark (or anything else...there's another punctuation mark where
this is different, but I can't remember which one it is). There's a few
other things I can't quite think of right now, I'll let you know if I
remember them.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey