Something is broken... X/GDM hangs my systems

birger birger at birger.sh
Fri Jun 26 17:05:21 UTC 2009

This morning (CET time) I tried upgrading the desktop system mentioned
below, and X still freezes. No big surprise, as there was no new
X-server or noveau driver.

Now, I just tried updating the laptop since there was an update to the
intel graphics driver, and X works again!

The big problem right now is that host and dig work fine, but
evolution/firefox/pidgin have problems doing dns lookups. Skype is ok (I
know, skype isn't part of Fedora).

Rawhide is getting closer to a working system again!

birger