2009-06-24 - Fedora QA meeting Recap ([[Xorg/Debugging]])

Niels Haase arxs at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 26 18:31:30 UTC 2009

2009/6/26 James Laska <jlaska at redhat.com>

> Are there any other suggested components to target next?  NetworkManager
> and Packagekit were two that spring to mind as an active bug recipients.
> Debugging pam issues could be interesting as well.

I triage all the NetworkManager bugs and have recently start with the
help from Dan to build a "what info we need & debug option for this"
list. It's actually in a very technical state and not really end-user
ready. I hope that get a public version done the next week. The main
problem with NetworkManager bugs is, that the half is not related to
NetworkManager, it often a mixture of kernel/hal/udev problems. That's
also the reason why it so advantage to triage the bugs :)

--
Regards,
Niels