[WAAAAAY OT] can't build openembedded/angstrom on f11

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 07:54:39 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Robert P. J. Day  wrote:
>  that appears to have fixed it.  yee ha!  buckets of thanks.  i can
> now update the wiki page to cover f11.

Hello,

I think I will add "glibc-static" into FEL's section on the comps.xml.
Hence it will reduce pain for embedded designers.

Robert,

Since you are compiling from scratch, is it possible for you to
package some of the bits into Fedora ? It would really help many
fedora users.

Every Fedora event, someone pops out to ask for more embedded tools on
Fedora. We are currently packaging openocd for fedora. But we need an
expert in the embedded field to guide us.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh