Fedora Bugzilla Statistics 2009-05-26 - 2009-06-01

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Tue Jun 2 08:38:06 UTC 2009

On 06/02/2009 07:32 AM, Brennan Ashton wrote:
> As some of you may have heard over in Bugzappers we are developing
> some metrics applications for bugzilla to help us recognize testers,
> developers, and other contributors to the project.  This is the first
> week that we are semi confident that the results are correct, although
> there is some concern we are missing some of the bugs causing the
> count to be low.  If any of you see something that looks wrong let me
> know and I will try to track down the issue.  Also if there is
> information that you would like in this report that is not in here
> already let me know and we can see about adding it.

Great work..

Is it possible to get a wiki page that explains a bit how these
statistics are generated?

Are you filtering maintainers from reporters/triagers ?

Corresponding IRC names would be nice addon.

Release seperation would be nice ( F10, F11, Rawhide )

That would probably mean three different statistic reports.

Instead of top 5 what about "This weeks" "Overall" and "Top"
of course per release.

> ==Top 5 Bug Closers==

Does this list contain maintainers or triagers that are closing bugs
or both? If both should it not just only contain maintainers ?

> ==Top 5 Components Closing Bugs==

I would like to see detail list here ( all not just top ) along with how
they were resolved
( FIXED/WONTFIX/NOTABUG )

Another thing that would be lovely is a talking to infra and getting an
web space that
contains a web page that automatically generates Statistics charts (
rrdtools ) for these
statistics.

Using the wiki to host this is not the way to go ( refeering to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Statistics ).

JBG