Fedora 11 Test Day survey
jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 14:10:26 UTC 2009
The Fedora QA team would like your feedback on Fedora 11 Test Days. You
may have seen Adam Williamson's planet post  kicking off Fedora 12
Test Day planning. We're interested in identifying areas for
improvement to increase participation and improve effectiveness.
Please take 10-15 minutes to answer any/all of the questions below. You
may reply to the mailing list, or send feedback directly to me. Your
responses to this survey are instrumental in making Fedora 12 Test Days
Many thanks to Chris Ward for his help in getting things moving with the
1. How did you find out about Fedora Test Days?
2. Was sufficient documentation available to help you participate in a
Fedora Test Day? If not, what did you find missing or in need of
3. Did you encounter any obstacles preventing participation in Fedora
test Days? How might they have been avoided? Did you discover any
4. Were you able to locate and download installation media for testing?
Did it function as expected?
5. What follow-up actions do you expect after the Test Day? Are your
expectations currently being met?
6. Would you participate again in future Fedora Test Days?
7. Do you have any more general comments or any suggestions for
improving future test days?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the fedora-test-list