Rawhide moving on to Fedora 12 content

Scott Beamer geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Mon Jun 8 18:08:28 UTC 2009

Jesse Keating wrote:

> I've made the switch tonight so that rawhide will be Fedora 12 content.
> This will cause a huge number of updates, if the compose actually
> finishes, and will finish quite late.
>
> For the next few days, attempts to use mirror manager for the Fedora 11
> repo will fail.  This is something we hope to fix at the Fedora Activity
> Day next week.
>

> Thanks for putting up with the delays as we try to get Fedora 11 out the
> door!

I've been running Rawhide for weeks now. But I hadn't been the computer
for approximately one week.

Yesterday when I did a "yum upgrade" I got a host 404 error messages.
After some tinkering and getting nowhere, I manually edited my *repo files
and disabled all but rawhide.

I figured this was relating to the F11 delay and that we were back with
the Rawhide repos rather than F11.

So today when I update I notice I've now wound up with a slew of FC12
packages.

I don't want FC12 Packages, I want FC11.

How do I rectify this at this point?

Thanks.

Scott