no display after pre-upgrade from F10 to Rawhide

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Mon Jun 8 19:32:21 UTC 2009

On Mon June 8 2009 1:30:04 pm Adam Williamson wrote:
> Claude, can you confirm whether it's the 'nouveau' driver or
> 'nv' which is used if you start with no xorg.conf ?

Sorry, I missed this part of your previous reply. Right now, I
can't tell because I removed the nouveau driver while trying to
figure out what my problem was. I'll reinstall it tonight and post
results - do the results of the command you asked me to post tell
you anything?

to reiterate:
lspci -nn
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: nVidia Corporation G72
[GeForce 7300 SE] [10de:01d3] (rev a1)

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA