Rawhide moving on to Fedora 12 content

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Mon Jun 8 20:03:56 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 18:08 +0000, Scott Beamer wrote:

> So today when I update I notice I've now wound up with a slew of FC12
> packages.
>
> I don't want FC12 Packages, I want FC11.
>
> How do I rectify this at this point?

Depends on if you actually installed those F12 packages or not.  If not,
then just don't update.  Wait until tomorrow when F11 gets officially
released, then just edit your repo files again to point to fedora and/or
update/testing repos.

If you did install the F12 updates, then not sure what to do beside
downgrading packages to F11 (and you'll have to find them via koji or
whatever), or reinstalling.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

Fedora Project - Bugzapper, Tester, User, etc..
miketc302 at fedoraproject.org