Another BugZapper Introduction

Heherson Pagcaliwagan herson at azneita.org
Mon Jun 22 16:22:20 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone!

I'm a full-time sysadmin for a small Philippine engineering
consultancy firm using a heterogenous network of Linux and Windows.
Most of my office hours are used troubleshooting Windows machines (if
only AutoCAD works on Linux) so I need the practice. Joining
BugZappers is my way of learning more about Linux and hopefully,
contributing back to the community.

In terms of Linux experience, my first Linux is Red Hat 9 though I
only started to understand Linux starting Fedora 7 (sysadmin course).
Languages I'm exposed to: C/++, bash, python, php, ruby, and German.

Alongside being an Ambassador, I'm also in FreeMedia.

Regards,

Heherson Pagcaliwagan
http://www.azneita.org