New BugZapper Introduction

Michael J Gruber michaeljgruber+fedoraproject at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 07:15:06 UTC 2009

Adam Williamson venit, vidit, dixit 23.06.2009 02:05:
> On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 16:09 +0200, Michael J Gruber wrote:
>> Hi there
>
>> I'm attending FUDcon Berlin to see how I can better contribute to
>> Fedora. Applying for the BugZapper group is one more step in that direction.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Michael
>
> Hi, Michael, and welcome to the group! I have accepted your request to
> join the triagers group since you followed all the instructions
> right ;). Thanks very much for volunteering your time. Remember, Tuesday
> at 1500 UTC is the BugZappers meeting in #fedora-meeting, and following
> that is Triage Day in #fedora-bugzappers, at which we try to help new
> zappers get started. If you can make it to either or both of those
> events, I'm sure we can help you get a running start. Thanks again!

Thanks a bunch.
I have a stupid question though, which I'm not taking off-list because
others may face it, too:

FAS complains that there's no bugzilla account for my FAS
e-mail-address. Now, my bugzilla account is my FAS e-mail forward, i.e.
mjg at fedoraproject.org (which forwards to the from address above).
Obviously I can't set my e-mail address in FAS to be just that... So,
does that mean I can't use an @fedoraproject.org address as the bugzilla
account associated with a FAS account?

Cheers,
Michael