2009-06-24 - Fedora QA meeting Recap ([[Xorg/Debugging]])

Christopher Beland beland at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jun 26 01:39:09 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 23:06 +0200, François Cami wrote:
> Could you guys please have a look and bring some clarity ?

I did some stylistic cleanup...a few questions I think novice bug
reporters might have:

* What is the advice for Fedora 10 users, upgrade to F11 and retry?  Try
a F11 or Rawhide LiveCD/USB?

* How do I tell if I have "KMS problems" or "OpenGL/Mesa problems"?

* How do I tell which applications use OpenGL?

* I assume if you are using OpenGL, you'll always have the command
"glxinfo" installed?  If not, readers would need to know how to install
it.

Other than that, the page looks quite understandable.

-B.