2009-06-24 - Fedora QA meeting Recap ([[Xorg/Debugging]])
beland at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jun 27 05:54:14 UTC 2009
On Fri, 2009-06-26 at 09:25 -0400, James Laska wrote:
> Are there any other suggested components to target next? NetworkManager
> and Packagekit were two that spring to mind as an active bug recipients.
> Debugging pam issues could be interesting as well.
Looking at F9+F10+F11+Rawhide reports, below are the current components
with the most bugs in the system (in all states). Going in order:
* [[KernelBugTriage]] exists, but is does not explicitly list what items
should be included in a bug report, or how to diagnose the subtype.
* [[Anaconda/BugReporting]] exists and is helpful.
* No such page for yum.
* [[Bug info SELinux]] covers the most common type of problem; might
need expansion to deal with other types of bugs.
* [[Bug info openoffice]] exists and is helpful.
* Page for NetworkManager is being written by Niels and Dan.
* No such page for rpm.
* [[Bug info Firefox]] exists, though it doesn't seem comprehensive.
* No such page for evolution.
More information about the fedora-test-list