BugZappers Meeting Agenda for 2009-06-30

Richard June rjune at bravegnuworld.com
Mon Jun 29 20:58:52 UTC 2009

Are you guys ok with this agenda?

Bug Triage Meeting
irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/11 AM EST

Agenda for 2009-06-30
minutes form the last meeting:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2009-Jun-23

#topic - Triage Metrics - Update on the FAS integration and overall status.
    This was left unresolved as comphappy was not present to give a status
update.

#topic - Component list update for the F12 cycle - Update on status.
    arxs volunteered to work on this last meeting. We hope to get an update
from him.

#topic - Bugzilla Legend - Unify bugzilla defs between RHEL and Fedora
    adamw sent a message to the list about this for beland. Hopefully we can
have an update.

#topic - Debugging pages
    adamw has some information about debugging pages. This may happen this
week or next meeting.

#topic - Open Floor
    Have a topic not mentioned so far? Bring it up here.

#topic - Closing announcements
    Bug triage day happens in #fedora-bugzappers immediately following the
meeting.
    Greasemonkey script update

This is a light agenda this week as we are awaiting feedback/resolution
on a few items. If you have something you would like added for the
meeting tomorrow, please reply to this email. Also, you can add items
for future meetings here
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers:meeting-agenda-list.