gnome keyring asks for password @startup

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 21:14:34 UTC 2009

Dear fellow testers,

I have a Toshiba laptop tracking rawhide and I have the wireless working beautifully(*knocks on wood*), however everytime I start the machine I get a prompt to enter the password by gnome-keyring or whatever it is called.  If I don't enter the password, I can't connect to the wireless network(Network is encrypted and not open).  Is there a way to tell it not to ask for it again and login automatically without prompting for the password?

Thank you in advance for your help.
BTW, in pre Fedora 7 whiles't installing a Test release I had used madwifi and the network was open back then, now it is encrypted and thankfully the Network adminstrator has successfully configured the machine for me.  The ath5k/ath9k driver services the laptop and all is well, just I don't want to type the password each time.

Regards,

Antonio