Reminder: Bug Triage Meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 15:00 UTC

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:52:26 UTC 2009

Bug Triage Meeting
irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/10 AM EST

Note: Due to an error on my part, poelcat didn't get a change to review
this agenda. It may change before the meeting.

Agenda

Items from last meeting:

* greasemonkey signature script - Find out where we are with the
greasemonkey signature (all-in-one?) script. mcepl was taking the lead
on this I believe. I had some trouble downloading the script from the
wiki link. Has that been fixed, or was it user error? Is the script ready?

* Bug Triage Metrics - comphappy was working on these and did mention
they would be done this weekend. A comment I saw in IRC about UTC or EST
leads me to believe comphappy is close to complete, that or about to go
crazy =).

Current Items

* Standard Operating Procedures - Discuss the creation of BugZappers SOP
(standard operating procedures). As pointed out by poelcat last week and
others, there is a pressing need for a BugZappers SOP.

* Recent major edits on the wiki - Discuss the recent major wiki edits
and how we should proceed going forward with wiki updating as a whole.
Some of this may tie into the SOP.

* Bug Work Flow - Both comphappy and dash123 had questions and concerns
about the work flow chart. I am not sure I understand fully and hope
they will be at the meeting to explain better.

I know there were other things mentioned for inclusion in this week
meeting. They wont be left out. I am just not sure we can do much more
in the hour we have for the meeting. They may have to wait till next
week. I hope this works for everyone, if not let poelcat or myself know
please.

and last but not least-

***Bug Triage day***
Our first Bug Triage Day will be held immediately after the meeting.
This will a be weekly event with the goals of training and introducing
new members to the triage team, building team skills, generate more
community interest and hopefully more participation. Participation is
the key to success, I hope to see everyone there.

See you Tuesday.

Edward (TK009)
Fedora Partisan Ranger
Fedora Bug Triage Team