BugZappers: wiki page idea's

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 22:57:26 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-03-01 at 03:53 +0000, iarly selbir wrote:
> IRC may be added in a topic
>
> "using IRC" or "ways to track bugs" ( or like that heh ), what is
> #fedorabot channel? I think it very important...

There's already a generic 'how to IRC' page (it's linked in most of the
pages in the QA wiki area which refer to IRC), please don't re-invent
content :). I would say you should usually link to that page when
mentioning IRC, because these days, many people don't know how to use
IRC (or even very clearly exactly what it is).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey