today's F10 updates, PackageKit showing double

iarly selbir iarlyy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 02:11:51 UTC 2009

I updated my box few time ago ( yum )

Look:

Package                                      Arch
Version                          Repository                Size
======================================================================================================================================
Installing:

 system-config-date                           noarch
1.9.36-1.fc10                    updates                  1.1 M
     replacing  system-config-date.noarch
1.9.34-1.fc10

 system-config-date-docs                      noarch
1.0.5-1.fc10                     updates                  277 k
     replacing  system-config-date.noarch
1.9.34-1.fc10

system-config-date twice.

I think that it can be your problem