QA review for feature pages - Help get new features into Fedora!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 18:49:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 23:45 -0500, Will Woods wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> The feature freeze is coming soon[1], and that means we need to check to
> make sure all the new ans exciting features coming in F11 are
> "testable".
>
> Here's a list of all the F11-approved features that haven't been
> reviewed yet:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Features_needing_QA_approval
>
> The wiki pages should tell you a bit more, but basically, we need to
> make sure that each feature has two major things:

I just wanted to do a bump on this. We still have a big list of features
that need review. This is a big area where people can help out without
too much of an investment of time. :)

Please, guys - including newcomers! - take a look at the above Wiki page
and help to review the test plans for Fedora 11 features. We just need
to be sure that each approved feature for Fedora 11 has a workable test
plan. For those that don't we need to work with the maintainers to make
such a test plan available, but for now just marking the ones which
already have good test plans would be really useful, so we know which
ones to focus on. Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey