rpm and md5 errors revisited (solution of yum upgrade rpm confirmed)

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Thu Mar 5 17:57:46 UTC 2009

I've been quite busy the last few days, so don't know if this was
completely confirmed--sigh, I've even forgotten who placed the entry on
the wiki about it.

At any rate, after installation, doing

yum -y update rpm

(I didn't need any asterisks), seems to have fixed the md5 problem. So,
that solution, as far as I can tell, is confirmed.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: Do we really need weapons for this?
Spike: I just like them. They make me feel all manly.