New bug triage meeting time?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Mar 6 17:25:45 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-06 at 05:56 +0000, Lalit Dhiri wrote:
> > Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 21:03:12 -0800
> > From: poelstra at redhat.com
> > To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
> > Subject: New bug triage meeting time?
> >
> > There has been some discussion about needing a better time to meet and
> > what to do with the DST change. I don't believe we have figured it out yet.
> >
> > Please fill out your availability here if you plan to attend.
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugzappers_meeting_matrix
> >
> > John
> >
> > --
>
> Can everyone sign the meeting matrix as I am not able to log in to
> that area? Might this have anything to do with the CLA?

Yes - you do need to have signed the CLA to edit the Wiki, because
adding content to the Wiki *does* count as a 'contribution' to Fedora.

If you still really really don't want to sign it, just let us know what
times you're free on the list, and we'll add you to the matrix.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey