Rawhide: Surprise no usb is mounted!!!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Mar 6 17:30:58 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-06 at 11:57 +0100, Antonio M wrote:
> I am surprised to see again that no USB disk is automatically mounted
> (actually, it cannot be mounted at all).
> Another cyclic bug, it doesn't mean that I will file again same bug....

For me, yesterday, drives were getting mounted, but I *also* got an
error dialog saying it couldn't be mounted...it was mounted in a rather
odd place (/media/gigantichexadecimalstring ) and had the wrong
permissions.

I suspect this has something to do with DeviceKit, which got a bump
earlier this week.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey