When will Fedora work again?

Leon Stringer leon.stringer at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 8 17:10:54 UTC 2009

Al Dunsmuir wrote:

> It seems strange (and sad) that so soon into the life of a release major
> regressions can happen... followed by a deafening science.  There  seems  to  be
> very  little urgency (or developer time/focus) on fixing this in F10.  Rawhide
> may be important... but only if existing releases can actually be used in real life.

Exactly. I can't test or contribute if it doesn't work and there
*appears* to be little interest to resolve this. (Maybe there's just a
bigger focus on other chipsets and a limited number of developers).

I now see that there are quite a few people with Intel controllers who
are in the same position and feeling pretty frustrated...