Reminder: Bug Triage Meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 15:00 UTC

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:41:32 UTC 2009

Brennan Ashton wrote:
> I am available tomorrow morning (14:00-17:00 UTC) to talk about the
> metrics, I have been making some changes to the scripts and the
> interface to work better with the DST mess (bugzilla server is not
> UTC) as well as integrate with FAS.
>
> Also at the triage meeting can I get a confirmation that the step by
> step I wrote in my email about the GM scripts made sense?
>
> Thanks,
> Brennan Ashton

yes, we can add both to the meeting agenda. The work flow png and intro
SOP should take little time and can be bumped to the list if needed.

I know poelcat and others have questions concerning the metrics.
like this one:
"Is the code to framework you've developed to collect and report these
metrics available for others to see and use?  I think it would be great
if it could live in the triage git repo if it is not already there."
Sorry if you responded to that already and I missed it.

Since you'll be at the meeting, this is a good time to get all the
questions anyone might have out of the way concerning either item. Maybe
discuss the hour before the meeting in IRC, if not, first and second
items on the (revised) agenda, I think poelcat would agree.

TK009