Reminder: Bug Triage Meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 15:00 UTC

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Tue Mar 17 02:33:21 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 3:41 PM, TK009 <john.brown009 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Brennan Ashton wrote:
>>
>> I am available tomorrow morning (14:00-17:00 UTC) to talk about the
>> metrics, I have been making some changes to the scripts and the
>> interface to work better with the DST mess (bugzilla server is not
>> UTC) as well as integrate with FAS.
>>
>> Also at the triage meeting can I get a confirmation that the step by
>> step I wrote in my email about the GM scripts made sense?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Brennan Ashton
>>

> yes, we can add both to the meeting agenda. The work flow png and intro SOP
> should take little time and can be bumped to the list if needed.
>
> I know poelcat and others have questions concerning the metrics.
> like this one:
> "Is the code to framework you've developed to collect and report these
> metrics available for others to see and use?  I think it would be great if
> it could live in the triage git repo if it is not already there."
> Sorry if you responded to that already and I missed it.
>
> Since you'll be at the meeting, this is a good time to get all the questions
> anyone might have out of the way concerning either item. Maybe discuss the
> hour before the meeting in IRC, if not, first and second items on the
> (revised) agenda, I think poelcat would agree.

Sorry what I meant was I am available Wednesday at that time, tomorrow
I will be at the meeting for the first 15 min, but yes we can chat
about it the hour before in #fedora-bugzappers.  And yes the metrics
stuff is in the traige repo, but it outdated from what I am working
from right now locally, when i push the new version tonight to my
server I will push it to the git repo as well.

Best Regards,
Brennan Ashton