[QA] SysRQ

Christopher Beland beland at alum.mit.edu
Tue Mar 17 23:26:45 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 20:58 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> Now we just have to move it from there to the appropriate place.
>
> The reason for it not have been moved already is because we had decided
> where it belonged. ( Test guide general documentation etc.. )
>
> Could you please stop moving things on to the QA namespace on the wiki
> without notify the list that you are planning to do so.

I moved it so that it would no longer be in the "draft" namespace; this
is good documentation that people can start using right now.  Why wait
another week or more for people to form consensus over the title or how
the wikispace should be organized?  There is no particular scheme by
which existing pages are named; people are complaining about CamelCase
and slashes and lack of slashes, and yet all of those titles are sitting
out there where the public can seem them!  ::gasp::  If you want to
change the title again, go ahead; it's not hard to make all the wiki
links point to the right place.  Or tell me what you want it changed to,
and I will gladly do so.  If you think there should be link from
somewhere other than the kernel triage page, add one!  No one seemed to
have any opinions about what the title should be after your original
message, and I didn't see any reason to bother arguing about it when
there are hundreds of bugs to be triaged.

-B.