Urgent bug triaging task: installer blocker bugs for the beta

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 20:30:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 18:54 +0000, iarly selbir wrote:
> What to do in this cases:
>
> 1 - The bugs status should be preserved as NEW, because I changed a
> bug to ASS and devel back to NEW ( 490660 )

As a general rule, remember we are here to provide a service to
maintainers, so don't override their changes and insist that you know
best. Only if they're just being utterly nuts should you override it.

> 2 - Some bugs already have other blocks alias like
> FedoraServerTracker, AnacondaStorage ( 487669, 484983 )

Bugs can block multiple things (it's comma separated, I think), so
that's not a problem.

> 3 - Some bugs already have F11Blocker or F11Beta, but status is NEW,
> keep it? ( 490515 )

If any other triager has worked on it and the maintainer since touched
it, probably leave it. If it's not yet been touched by a triager, you
can triage it.

That's my take anyway :)
--
Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com>