Bugzappers meeting re-scheduling: decision required

John5342 john5342 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:45:23 UTC 2009

2009/3/24 TK009 <john.brown009 at gmail.com>

> So are we moving forward? Asking for a vote here on the list? Or giving the
> vote in meeting another try?
> My feeling is the majority have spoken and we move forward. Anyone that
> disagrees need only respond to this email stating such.

I think the safest way is we ask everybody to reply to this specific thread
(that way we dont get any +1/-1 lost) then have a vote in next meeting and
include the votes from a specific thread. That will get the best of both
worlds having both mailing list responses and meeting. In my opinion though
we normally do get enough people in a meeting to make a pretty decent
decision.

Of course before we do any final voting we really ought to decide exactly
what we are voting for in the first place such as where we have the meeting
(#fedora-bugzappers, #fedora-meeting2 or #fedora-meeting after sorting
something out with existing conflicts)

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and
those who don't...