Adaptive Technology

Charles Ross rossce_tech at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 18:19:39 UTC 2009

Thanks --
Sometimes I think I am getting in over my head trying to learn but I keep pushing on. If I can assist anyone in questions surrounding the requirements for someont with a visuial impairement ie.(screen maginification, teaders, high constract and reverse colors)  feel free to call upon me.
If such leads to the devlopment and intergration of such I feel many will benefit.
Charlie
CERoss Technologies
www.cerosstechnologies.com
Also I am interested in social networking as to learn and use of FEDORIA and similar systems.