2009-03-26 - Fedora Test Day - Nouveau graphics driver

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 12:45:51 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 02:34:53PM +0300, shmuel siegel wrote:
> James Laska wrote:
>> So come join #fedora-qa this Thursday, March 26, 2009 to share your
>> Nouveau graphics test results.  A Fedora live image will be available to
>> aid testing.  Stay tuned for more details are available at
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/2009-03-24.
>>
> It seems hard to imagine how filling in the test matrix should need a
> contributor's agreement (see earlier discussions about triage). If this
> is a necessary artifact of the wiki, then don't use the wiki. I believe
> that the set of testers (and hence the hardware reported) would expand if
> this requirement was dropped.

We're actually working on doing exactly this.  It's hard to see how
filling out a "pass/fail" matrix is a copyrightable contribution.  So,
like our FUDCon namespace, where people can pre-register without
having a FAS account or a CLA, there should be easier access to this
particular namespace or subset of pages.