Bugzappers meeting(?) and triage day tomorrow

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 30 20:26:32 UTC 2009

Hi, guys. Are we having a meeting tomorrow? There are some things to go
over, but we need most people to show up...

Also, meeting or no meeting, tomorrow will of course be Triage Day at
16:00 UTC in #fedora-bugzappers! I've sent invitations to the latest
batch of new applicants to join the group, so hopefully they will show
up. Other than that, we could do some co-ordinated triaging - anyone
have suggestions on areas we could triage? Something important for the
release?

Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson