BugZappers: wiki page idea's

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 05:59:04 UTC 2009

On 2/28/09, TK009 <john.brown009 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since we seem to be talking a lot about the wiki and how to improve it.
> I thought I would get some input on my thoughts for changes to the main
> page.
> here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tk009/bugzappers

I like it. I think the "We Need You" statement sums it up well.
I also like the dropping of the Contributing Roles section - it was
misleading, and too "tall".

However, a large portion of the current BugZappers page is useful,
Finding Bugs, How to Triage, Useful links, etc. Yet., your page does
not include it.. That content should not just be orphaned.

Also. the section appearance needs to match, but different than the
intro (Who Are The BugZappers?), i.e. bold, horizontal line, not a
mixture....

jerry