BugZappers: wiki page idea's

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 06:45:19 UTC 2009

Jerry Amundson wrote:
> On 2/28/09, TK009 <john.brown009 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Since we seem to be talking a lot about the wiki and how to improve it.
>> I thought I would get some input on my thoughts for changes to the main
>> page.
>> here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tk009/bugzappers
>>

> I like it. I think the "We Need You" statement sums it up well.
> I also like the dropping of the Contributing Roles section - it was
> misleading, and too "tall".
>
> However, a large portion of the current BugZappers page is useful,
> Finding Bugs, How to Triage, Useful links, etc. Yet., your page does
> not include it.. That content should not just be orphaned.
>
> Also. the section appearance needs to match, but different than the
> intro (Who Are The BugZappers?), i.e. bold, horizontal line, not a
> mixture....
>
> jerry

Agree with all of this =)

Those pages would not be orphaned they are important, just moved a page
or so in, that information may have a better home on the getting started
page as an idea.

As to the appearance, I was playing with the headings a little. I cant
say I am happy with how that looks either. Please edit it if you have
some idea's that is what it is there for =).

My thoughts are not to overwhelm the new visitor with information on the
front page anyway. These are just some the things I was thinking about
in regard to wiki changes. If my draft lacks information you feel should
be on the main page please add it.

Thanks for the feedback Jerry

TK009