what's the alternative in f11-alpha to npviewer.bin?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Sun Mar 1 11:38:35 UTC 2009

  what's the fedora-approved alternative to npviewer.bin for watching
youtube videos, since npviewer.bin has, for the longest time,
absolutely crippled my earlier fedora systems, frequently sucking up
over half the CPU while doing absolutely nothing, requiring frequent
invocations of "killall npviewer.bin".

  perhaps i just didn't set it up properly but, seriously, i'd rather
run my nads over a cheese grater than reinstall that hideous piece of
software on a new fedora system.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
    Have classroom, will lecture.