newbie bugzapper

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 23:20:40 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 15:13 -0500, Jessica Sterling wrote:
> Greetings :)
>
> A little about me: My name is Jessica Sterling, but I'm known as
> JStizzle on irc.  I work in Production Support at Red Hat headquarters
> in Raleigh, NC.  I have a B.S. in Computer Science, and I'm a Red Hat
> Certified Engineer.  I love supporting RHEL, so I thought I'd take it
> one step further and contribute some personal time by joining the
> Fedora project.  You will probably see me most during lunch breaks,
> evenings, and on weekends.

Hi Jess, and welcome! There's a group meeting tomorrow and following it,
a Triage Day which we will hopefully be using to help get newcomers like
yourself started, so if you could come along to those, that'd be great.
The details are in the post 'Reminder: Bug Triage Meeting Tomorrow
(Tuesday) @ 15:00 UTC' from a few hours back.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey