Reminder: Bug Triage Meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 15:00 UTC

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 23:28:33 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 12:52 -0500, TK009 wrote:

> ***Bug Triage day***
> Our first Bug Triage Day will be held immediately after the meeting.
> This will a be weekly event with the goals of training and introducing
> new members to the triage team, building team skills, generate more
> community interest and hopefully more participation. Participation is
> the key to success, I hope to see everyone there.

I just wanted to focus and confirm this part: we have quite a lot of
newcomers, and I'm hoping to get some or all of them to come out to the
Triage Day, so if as many current members as possible can come along to
help train them, that would be really great! Just any time you can spare
for the 6-12 hours after the meeting tomorrow, in #fedora-bugzappers,
would be great. Thanks, everyone.

Newcomers, welcome again, and just a note that things might be a bit
disorganized at first - as you can see from the agenda above we're
making quite a lot of changes at the moment to try and get the group
energized and help get new people involved, so we might be a bit messy.
Please have patience with us while we get the process sorted, we really
need you guys' help and we'll do our best to get you started in a
productive way as fast as we can :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey