Kittens in distress

Joshua Armstrong jarmstrong at excelsiorlodge.org
Tue Mar 3 14:17:14 UTC 2009

Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 15:19:23 -0800
> Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> <snip />
>
> Certainly I didn't propose whipping any developers.  I'm generally
> opposed to that kind of thing.  Maybe withholding beer in extreme
> cases, but I don't think that's warranted here.
>
> jon

What is is with developers and beer? I was at a marketing dev shop doing
an internship a few years back and all the comm closets had beer
fridges! I'm certainly not against beer (I'm a microbrew enthusiast) but
aside from coffee / mountain dew / cola, I never would have pegged
developers for any other must-have liquids, less likely beer! I must be
in good company :-)

--
Joshua M. Armstrong
jarmstrong at wi.rr.com