Meetings

Susan Lauber laubersm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 3 18:27:52 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Michael Cronenworth <mike at cchtml.com> wrote:
> [...]

Or use the wiki template  Meeting matrix.

I set one up for Bugzappers:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugzappers_meeting_matrix

Adam - you may want to add the current time and any comments about
changes or lack of changes  for Daylights Saving Time.
The Docs Project just finished going through this process - see
example at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FDSCo_meeting_matrix

-Susan

--
Susan Lauber, (RHCX, RHCA, RHCSS)