Kittens in distress

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Mar 3 18:54:41 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 09:30 -0500, seth vidal wrote:

> > What is is with developers and beer? I was at a marketing dev shop doing
> > an internship a few years back and all the comm closets had beer
> > fridges! I'm certainly not against beer (I'm a microbrew enthusiast) but
> > aside from coffee / mountain dew / cola, I never would have pegged
> > developers for any other must-have liquids, less likely beer! I must be
> > in good company :-)
> >

> A good number of fedora developers/fedora infrastructure folks do not
> drink alcohol at all.

it's the Great Geek Cultural Divide: alcohol vs. caffeine. :)

I found out on my orientation that the QA department includes at least
two tequila experts...

There's also a respectable whiskey community around, especially in GNOME
circles, so it seems.

variety is the spice of life :)
--
Adam Williamson