When will Fedora work again?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Tue Mar 10 02:02:14 UTC 2009

As you don't explain exactly how the cards do not work...let me
guess....you are totally certain that your power supply has enough
wattage to supply that many Radeon cards? I've always thought that video
cards are incredibly hungry for juice. I wonder what substituting a
bigger power supply will do.

Bob