When will Fedora work again?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 09:33:11 UTC 2009

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 03:29:50 +0100 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> And how's that relevant for the suggestion to buy ONE such card?

Besides that all the thread started with the subject "When will Fedora
work again?", a sort of "provocation" after all the given explanations

At the beginning the reason of the problem reported was indeed:

> F10 didn't work on my hardware. It looks like F11 won't either. In fact F9 only worked when I turned RHGB off.
> This is due to a problem with X and support for my (fairly standard) video hardware (Intel D845GERG2 on-board controller....

So I assumed that the problem was with intel integrated card and that
no other graphic card was involved and/or inserted inside the mobo
(actually there are three... ;-) ....