md5.py deprecation error

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Thu Mar 12 21:58:49 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 09:50:53PM +0000, Leon Stringer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just trying the F11A install DVD and noticed a Python deprecation
> warning for md5.py just before the Anaconda GUI loads.
>
> I can't see a bug for this, is it a known issue? If not I'll try and
> grab the full text (somehow!).

It's been mentioned a few times--it seems harmless.

I don't know if anyone has captured the elusive full text yet though.
You're doing better than I did, I just caught the py and didn't know
that that it was md5.py.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: I have my pride. Okay, so I don't have a *lot* of my pride,
but I have enough so that I can't do this.